Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Philip's 3rd Birthday

Philip turned three today. I can hardly believe it.

It seems like just yesterday that he was born. But I also can't remember what it was like without him. I am constantly amazed by his imagination, energy, and his own little sense of humor. His smile and laugh are contagious, and I can't wait to hear all the things that come out of his mouth.

We took brownies to his school today, they sang to him, and he got to wear a birthday crown. Tonight when I was putting him to bed, I thought we would talk about all the fun things we did for his birthday. Instead, he wanted to talk about smoke detectors, lights, and vents. So, that's what we did. And he seemed just as excited about smoke detectors as he was about cake.

Happy Birthday Philip!!

No comments: